i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh
People keep saying that Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus is a regenerated River Song, or a regenerated Susan or some other random Time Lord, but I think it makes more sense if she were an incarnation of The Doctor.
I mean, let’s just look at the facts here:
- She’s ginger, which is something The Doctor has wanted for a long time.
- Her recurring phrase is “Take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!” which is definitely something The Doctor would say/adhere to.
- She has a very close attachment to her bus/TARDIS.
- She’s known to wear ridiculously colorful/wacky outfits. Need I post pics of his Sixth or Third incarnations?
- Some of the dialogue between the students and her sounds like something The Doctor would say- Arnold: “I’ve got a Plan!” Miss Frizzle: “I knew you would eventually.”
All insane fan theories are just as valid as any other, of course, but I really like the thought that one day after regenerating The Doctor just decided to fix the chameleon circuit in the TARDIS and be a school teacher for a while.